Sunday, January 3, 2010

i am eating my favorite chichacorn right now, and as i am chewing every bit of it i can't help but to think of someone. funny isn't it?? i don't know the real purpose of this blog thing, but anyway, it's my Blog account so, i can write anything i want right?. =]

as i was saying, i am eating my favorite chichacorn, i'm thinking what if i did the right thing 2 years ago?? what if nnaahhh. too much regrets.

Let me tell a story.

Maybe i'm falling in love. yes indeed, it's a very natural feeling that all of us can experience, but i might be falling in love with my c-u-i-. i don't know how, when and where it happened. All i know is that maybe i am falling in love. it's a weird feeling.

Maybe i was blinded with his natural superhero thing slash manly attitude, i was blinded with the fact that he is just being nice to everyone including me.

we were hanging out together for past 3 to 4 years now. I like being with him, plus, he makes me feel that i am a woman. i have never experienced this kind of uncertainty before. tsk.

i'm done with my chichacorn.

No comments:

Post a Comment